This article shows how to launch the "multi-user editor."
Note: The xml schema (TD.txds) must be in the same folder as OdaMfcApp.exe.
- Load OdaMfcApp.exe.
- Choose Tools -> Options -> UseHistoryFile to enable “UseHistoryFile”.
- Choose Tools -> Load Applications to load the necessary libraries: Td_Tf, Td_UndoHistory, and ExMultiUserEdit.
- Click Load.
- Load the Td_Tf, Td_UndoHistory, and ExMultiUserEdit libraries as shown below.
- Verify the load results as shown below.
- The current application will be the server. This server works using localhost (127.0.0.1:444). Create a new drawing, then run the server by choosing Edit -> Registered Commands -> Multi User Edit -> start_server.
- Run the client applications by repeating Steps 1-6.
- Create a new drawing and vectorize it.
- Send changes to the server by clicking Commit.
- To get changes on another client, at the client, click Update.
The drawing is drawn on the second client and the changes are updated on the first.