ODA Facet & Solid Modelers for dependency-free geometric modeling
Multi-level model validation
Access attribute values using C++, SDAI & Common Data Access interfaces
C++ or .NET
bSI official partner
buildingSMART. Uniting the industry in a spirit of collaboration to create open standards.
ODA. Realizing the full potential of open standards through collaborative development.
ODA is more than a thousand member companies working collaboratively to develop key interoperability technologies.
Supported File Versions
- IFC2X, IFC2X2, IFC2X3, IFC4
- Lastest IFC4.3.1
- IFC4.4 development version
ODA C++ late bound API, ISO-10303-24 SDAI for working with model data
Read/write into ifcSPF/ifcHDF5/ifcXML (including ZIP versions)
Early-Bound access to instance attributes using pre-compiled generated classes for established schemas
Access to all meta-data defined by EXPRESS schema
Derived Attributes/Where Rules and Global Rules evaluation with EXPRESS Interpreter
Runtime Schema initialization from EXPRESS files allows fast delivery of support for new and experimental IFC schemas
- Visualization of standard IFC2X3 and IFC4 geometrical objects including 2D, 3D and B-Rep data
- IfcAdvancedBrep visualization
- Curve/3D Styles, Hatches and Grids support
- Visualization of new IFC4.3 Rail/Road objects
SDAI level validation
IFC geometry validation
- Federated IFC models
- IDS Validation
- COBie Support
- IDS API for data management
- ifcXML4 support
Visualize IFC data on the desktop or from any web-based application
Spatial filtering and other performance enhancing techniques provide fast visualization of IFC data, even for large models.
Standard navigation features include zoom, pan, 3D rotation and more.
Materials and Lighting
Use materials and lighting effects to create a high-quality, realistic visual representation of a model.
Use visual styles to customize your rendering of silhouettes, obscured (hidden) edges, transparency and more.
- More about ODA Visualize
Collaborate on web with Open Cloud
Fast visualization of IFC models in any WebGL-enabled browser
IFC models validationMore about ODA Open Cloud
Publish IFC models to 3D PDF or 2D PDF
- Interactive 3D or standard 2D documentation
- 100% compatible with ISO standards and Adobe tools
- Create PRC-based 3D PDF documents with full B-rep models
- Add animation, interactive views, parts lists, and more
Accelerate your learning curve with the ODA Online Education Portal