Professional SDK for RVT/RFA
Teigha BIM is a professional, stand-alone solution for working with RVT and RFA files in any application. Features include:
- Powerful object-oriented C++ API.
- Runs on desktop, server or mobile platforms.
- Royalty-free licensing for cost-effective deployment.
Access to BIM Objects
Access a full range of BIM objects including:
- Architectural elements (walls, doors, etc.)
- Database objects (managers, tables, curves, brep, etc.)
- HVAC & MEP elements
Visualize and Publish
Teigha BIM offers high-quality rendering of BIM ﬁles:
- Rendering modes including wireframe, shaded, and HLR.
- Zoom, pan, 3d rotate, etc.
- Integrates with Teigha Cloud to render drawings remotely via browser.
- Export to PDF, SVG, raster and other formats.
While not yet ready for production use, the following functionality is being actively developed by the Teigha BIM team:
- Creation of simple entities with arbitrary graphical data - production ready in 4.2.2.
- Parametric entity creation is under development.
Please register above to receive product updates for BIM entity creation.
Teigha BIM can be licensed using the following options:
- Standard License:
- $5000/year in addition to regular ODA fees.
- Access to binaries & headers.
- Available to Sustaining members only.
- Premium License:
- $10,000/year in addition to regular ODA fees.
- Access to full product source code.
- Available to Founding & Corporate members only.
See pricing for more details.