I use trial archive. When I was debugging in Visual Studio, it reported :This Application cannot be run under debugger.
Unfortunately, it’s a limitation of our trial version.
Debug archives are available only for ODA members and the easiest way to evaluate them is to apply for non-commercial membership, it gives you access to the following ODA Products: Drawings, IFC, Architecture, Visualize, Publish and Open Cloud.
Please check if you have activated archive properly. Activation for each archive is described in the email "ODA Trial Subscription Approved".
Our trial archives are attached to a particular desktop. We can enable several keys for you, email us on email@example.com
Do you have a special type of membership, so we could try this out with cheaper cost during development phase?
You can apply for Non-Commercial membership for the development cycle, but you will have to upgrade before the commercial distribution of the ODA-based solutions.
To use our SDKs in your own CAD solution you need to join our community. To do this please:
- Go to pricing page;
- Select the membership level that matches your distribution model (Commercial - for desktop/mobile application with less than 100 copies of the end-user product per year; Sustaining - for unlimited distribution of desktop/mobile apps or web/saas solutions distribution; Founding - if you additionally wish to get access to the source code of the SDKs);
- Select additional components if you need ones (BimRv - for .rvt/.rfa formats support; BimNv - for .nwc, .nwd, .nwf formats support; Civil, Mechanical, Map - for Civil, Mechanical or Map extensions of the .dwg format);
- Review the membership terms using the link "Printable contract" in the right top part of the screen under the "Membership Level" block;
- Click Apply for membership;
- Fill in the data;
- Wait for the invoice for the first year membership fee and pay it.
Please try once more with VPN.
Both versions trial and regular use the same code, but the trial version is published for one (Windows, release) platform only; Visual Studio 2017. Regular archives are provided for various platforms including debug configurations and other OS. The trial protection is attached to a particular desktop, so you can run it only after activation. Regular archives protection is attached to a development desktop and does not require activation on every desktop the SDK is run.