ODA SDKs support numerous formats. Drawings SDK provides native support for .dwg/.dxf file formats and a set of various exports and imports. The Drawings SDK archive includes a set of samples that work at the command line. Here are a few examples related to converting files:
- OdCopyEx — Loads a .dwg/.dxf file of any version and saves it to a .dwg/.dxf file of any version.
- OdDwfExport — Loads a .dwg/.dxf file and exports its content to a .dwf file.
- OdColladaExport — The same, but the output is a Collada file.
- OdPdfExport — Also the same, but the output is a .pdf file.
- OdSvgExport — Also the same, but the output is an .svg file.
- And more.