- Have a license to build solutions on the Teigha development platform for internal use or for development of commercial products.
- Associate members are not allowed to distribute software built on Teigha with the exception of freeware under a license agreement reviewed and approved by the ODA.
- Access to the ODA Member Area for:
- Documentation, code examples and binaries of Teigha.
- Support Forum monitored by ODA Development Staff
- Report and track bugs
Membership handling fee
- First year: $ 250
- Annual renewal: $ 100
- Review the ODA Rules and Policies and ODA Trademark Guidelines
- Download the Associate Membership Sign-on Pack, complete and sign, and send all pages to the ODA via e-mail, fax or postal mail.
- The ODA will send an invoice payable by credit card.
- After payment is received and the membership is approved you will get access to the ODA Member Area.